So another month has flown by and we’re into April already. March was such a busy month here at TBI towers – getting the website up and running at long last after months of hard work, and so many new products to try out, so little time! There have been some really great high street finds, it was difficult to narrow it down to just five products. But here they – the TBI top five:
5. In at number five was Mavala’s lush polish Vegas Pink. I loved this pop of colour so much, I wore it pretty much straight for three weeks. A bargain at €6, the mini Mavala pots of polish are a perfect way to update your look without breaking the bank.
4. I was digging Rene Furterer Naturia dry shampoo this month. This (pricey) French product added much needed volume to my greasy, second-day hair and left it feeling soft and silky. Très bien!
3. I adored the L’Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash. I picked up the ruby red shade Juliet and spent a considerable amount of time pouting it around the office. A dupe of YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain, it’s a bargain at half the price.
2. La Roche Posay’s Micellar Solution is my new favourite cleanser/toner/eye makeup remover all rolled into one. It removes every trace of make-up in one, simple step. It will take a seriously amazing cleanser to knock this off the spot.
1. And in at number one is Bourjois 123 CC Perfect cream. This colour corrector is one of the best I’ve tried so far, goes on like a dream, gives flawless skin and lasts all day. I’m already on my second tube. Love. It.