Babysitter? Check! Sequined frock? Check! Milk Tray Man arm candy? Check! Yup, myself and Mr TBI ticked all the boxes for a rare night out at the Accenture Digital Media Awards last night.
It was our first time to be shortlisted for the glitzy event in Dublin’s Hilton Hotel. Surrounded by Ireland’s biggest media agencies, we blew the TBI ‘company budget’ (balance, er, zero) on our night on the tiles – and had a ball!
We eventually took home the Silver Medal for Blogger of the Year – with Gold going to the worthy winners iZest Marketing Agency for their client, model Pippa O’ Connor.
It was a fantastic night and the perfect excuse to get dolled up. I hired my sequined gown from Cari’s Closet in Malahide and accessorised with Cari’s heels, my vintage Swarovski earrings, and a generous slick of red lipstick.
For my make-up, I wore:
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in shade Alaska (review)
- YSL Touche Eclat foundation in shade B20
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder (review)
- MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer (review)
- Revlon Blush in Haute Pink (review)
- MAC Ellie Goulding Eyeshadow Quad (review)
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad (review)
- Dirtysweet from UD Naked Smoky Palette (review)
- Max Factor Velvet Volume Mascara (review)
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture No 14 (review)
- Clinique Pop Lacquer in Lava Pop
Finally, a big thank you to grandparents, friends, and family and all you lovely readers who have supported our little blog!