Maybe you’ve noticed but Urban Decay has been having a matte moment in 2016. The much-hyped Naked Ultimate Basics palette hit shelves at the end of September and has been causing a frenzy ever since.
UD fans demanded more mattes and Urban Decay delivered – 11 brand new mattes plus one demi-matte shade in a sleek gold case. The shades are a beautiful collection of wearable neutrals ranging from burnt orange (Extra Bitter) to slate grey (Magnet) to rich plum (Lethal).
And as you’d expect from Urban Decay the shadows are buttery soft and pigmented and not nearly as dry as the shades in Naked Smoky. The palette also includes a generous mirror and double-sided eyeshadow brush – and all for €47. I can’t get enough!
In the gallery above, I’m wearing:
- Shade Tempted (pale brown) and Faith (warm brown) in the socket
- Shade Nudie (pink-nude) on the inner corners of the eye
- Shade Magnet (smoky gray) on the outer corners of the eye
- Shade Lethal (reddish brown) along the lower lashes
- Bourjois Volume Reveal mascara in Radiant Black
Will you be trying the new UD Naked Ultimate Basics?
*Press sample. For more, see disclaimer.