If you were a child of the Eighties like me (holla!), you probably wanted to be a mermaid when you grew up. Call it the Splash effect but we all longed to be like Daryl Hannah, the mysterious woman-mermaid in the 1984 hit movie.
Well, good news mermaid wannabes – this month, Glossybox is giving you the chance to live out that dream with this limited edition October edit.
In the glorious shimmery box, you will find:
- a full-size MakeUp Revolution Mermaid Eyeshadow palette, €9.99
- a full-size Sleek Creme Blush, €7.99
- a Kawaii Enterprise Brush Cleansing Egg, €9.99
- a Lord & Berry Magic Brow pencil, *full price €15.99
- a SportFX Candy Floss Lip Balm (not pictured), €5.99
And for some early subscribers…
.. you could nab yourself one of these limited edition Mermaid sweatshirts. Sweet!
Now all I need is a handsome sailor to lure to my underwater lair…
*PR sample. The limited edition Mermaid Boxes (or alternative Unicorn boxes) are available from Glossybox.co.uk for the month of October 2017