Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It’s all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.
- Joan Rivers
Good old Joan Rivers. Nailed it as usual, god rest her. Everyone’s been in a right flap lately. Me? I’ve been enjoying a time-out with my family, just taking care of the essentials. Having said that, I’ve put aside the odd moment or two to try out a few new beauty bits and bobs, pick up a book or two and catch up on my podcast listening. Here’s what I’ve been up to lately.
- I’ve been reading Glow: Your Complete Four-Week Plan for Healthy, Radiant Skin with 60 Skin-Nourishing Recipes by Kate O’Brien*. Looking gorge, so I am.
- I’ve been bronzing with Note Cosmetics Bronzer*.
- I’ve been listening to The Adam Buxton Podcast. Ah, the lolz!
- I’ve been slathering myself in Nuxe Limited Edition Huile Prodigieuse* (previous review here and here). Top French blogger Mademoiselle Stef has re-imagined the iconic oil in this cutesy polka dot bottle. Ooh la la!
- I’ve been hanging out with my little girl and partner-in-crime, Eve.
- Finally, I’ve been trying the dreamy new summer collection Bronze Vibes from Elizabeth Arden*. My fave is the limited edition Bare Body Gel Pearls – a stunning gel tinted moisturiser. (I will endeavour to do a full review!)
So, what have you lot been up to?