“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”
- Dr Brené Brown
Is it just me or has Netflix stepped up its inspirational game lately? I was blown away by Beyonce’s Homecoming and Dr Brené Brown’s Call To Courage (closely followed by the hilarious Dead To Me, but that’s less “light worker” and more “dark mistress” ).
I love the messages of both these shows – that the path to a meaningful, loving life comes through a willingness to be vulnerable. Amen to that!
Apart from having epiphanies courtesy of Netflix, here’s what else I’ve been getting up to lately.
- I’ve been out walking on the beach. Every day. Sometimes bare foot in the wind and the rain (yes, I am that woman).
- I’ve been trying out the new Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette*. Oh my! It’s heavenly.
- I’ve been trying to eat a more alkalising diet after a long battle with psoriasis.
- I’ve been enjoying the divine Clarins Creme Rose Lumiere*. It promises radiance – and it delivers.
- Finally, I’ve been picking up the camera again after a long hiatus. I hope you like the results!